The Site is owned and operated by: Magia Solutions Pty Ltd (ACN 162 641 198).
“Content” means any content, writing, images, audio-visual content or other information published on the Site.
“Materials” means any materials, information or documentation that We may provide to You in connection with Your use of the Site including documentation, data, information developed by Us or owned by Us, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Site.
“Parties” means both You (the user of the Site) and Us (the owner of the Site) collectively.
“Personal Information” has the meaning given to it in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
“Site” means the website including all pages, all subpages, all blogs, all forums, all other connected pages and all other connected internet content whatsoever, the home page or main page of which is located at: https://magia-solutions.com
“Third Party Links” means links or references to websites other than the Website, to content other than the Content or to materials other than the Materials, none of which are controlled by Us.
“Third Party Service Provider” means a third party, separate from Us or Our company but which provides services that assist Us in serving You. This may include but is not restricted to web hosting, IT services, security services, payment processing, deliveries, customer service, order fulfilment or other services.
“Us”, “We”, “Our”, “the Company” or “the Owner” refers to Magia Solutions Pty Ltd and also includes any employees, affiliates, agents or other representatives of Magia Solutions Pty Ltd.
“You” or “Your” refers to the user of the Website.
“Your Content” means any Content posted to or added to the Website, Content or Materials by You or by somebody authorised by You or doing so on Your behalf.
- Words referring to one gender include every other gender.
- Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular.
- Words referring to a person or persons include companies, firms, corporations, organisations and vice versa.
- Any obligation on a Party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
3. TYPE OF INFORMATION AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
- When You use the Site, We may collect information from You through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences).
- In addition, We may collect information that You volunteer to Us (such as information that You provide during a sign-up process or at other times while using the Site) including information You provide to Us.
- This information may include:
- Your name, date of birth and contact information Your bank payment details Your credit history Your employment history
- Details needed to deliver our products and services
- Websites You have visited
- Cookies are small files stored on Your computer or mobile device which collect information about Your browsing behaviour.
- Cookies do not access information which is stored on Your computer.
- Cookies enable us to tailor our configurations to Your needs and preferences, in order to improve Your user experience.
- Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, although You are able to change Your browser settings to control cookies, including whether or not You accept them, and how to remove them.
5. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
- Please note that no systems involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, are completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
- We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store Your Personal Information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction or disclosure.
6. THIRD PARTIES
- We may provide some of Your Personal Information from time to time to Third Party Service Providers so that they can help us to serve You via the Site.
- Your Personal Information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties without Your approval.
7. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
- We use Your Personal Information to help us improve your experience with Our Site. We may use Your Personal Information for purposes including but not limited to:
- order fulfilment.
- providing customer service to You.
III. marketing and advertising to You including both direct and indirect marketing and advertising and including marketing and advertising about products that may interest You based on Your personal preferences or demographics.
- generating bills and invoices and managing your account.
- Where applicable We will process personal data in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
8. EMAIL OPT IN/OUT
9. ACCESSING, UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to request access to any of Your Personal Information which We are holding, subject to exceptions allowed by law.
- You have the right to request that any of Your Personal Information which We are holding be updated or corrected.
- You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Magia Solutions Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. NOTIFIABLE DATA BREACHES SCHEME
We commit to Security Incident Notification including:
- Notifying of any security incident
- Investigating any security incident
- Taking reasonable steps to mitigate and minimise any damage resulting from the security incident
13. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
14. CONTACT US